Member organisations of our Public Affairs Ireland informal network enjoy significant benefits including reduced rates on all of our training and conference events as well as member access to a wealth of analytical articles on governance and public interest topics which can be very useful for research purposes. Subscriber organisations also receive our monthly public affairs journal and weekly newsletter for everyone in their organisation along with many other benefits which are outlined below.
- Organisation-wide electronic distribution of the monthly Public Affairs Ireland Journal
- Organisation-wide electronic distribution of the weekly Newsletter
- Discount for the PAI Directory of the Irish public service
- Discounts for analytical manuals such as the Freedom of Information sourcebook
- Access to an archive of hundreds of articles on various issues of public policy
- Reduced prices for training seminars, courses, conferences and e-learning courses.
The subscription cost is €578.10 per year including VAT @ 23% (EU subscribers may not pay VAT on quoting their VAT number). To subscribe please call 01 8198500 or click to order online.